Why should you bike?
Why Is it worth riding a bike?
10 reasons to ride a bike:
- It is good for the limbs, especially the legs: Regular cycling helps you have shapely legs.
- It's good for your blood circulation: Regular cycling keeps your muscles strong and healthy and stimulates your blood circulation.
- Cardiac benefits: Not only does cycling keep your heart and lungs fit, it also keeps you fit in general.
- It is good for the spine: When cycling, the muscles of the back also work, which helps you have a proper posture.
- You can lose weight: When you use your bike you can burn hundreds of calories in an hour.
- It is good against stress: As any other sport, it makes you pleasantly tired and relaxed. Riding in the nature is excellent for relieving stress.
- Speed: Bicycles only seem to be a slow means of transport, but in fact they aren't. In urban and suburban areas everything is within easy and fast reach by bike and parking is not a problem either.
- Bikes are easy to maintain and repair, and they are easy to tune up.
- Cheap: Compared to other means of transport riding a bike is cheap and it is also a sport with all its benefits. If you ride a bike, you don't need to worry about fuel prices.
- You don't need to have a driving licence to ride a bike. What is more, riding a bike releases endorphins.